We’re proud to share some of our latest feedback from one of our clients from within the legal profession. We cover a broad range of industries as well as legal and financial; you can find out more about our services here.
Generally speaking, the information being broadcast on social media can be general and link back to your website, to highlight information that is already out there in the public domain. This is not about bending or breaking the legislation that you have to comply with, it’s about getting your name out there, to let people see what you do, and for them to see and recognise your name, your brand, and your philosophy.
Reputation and brand management is key.
Cloud Social Media work within guidelines set by governing bodies. With a background in law, compliance is at the top of our list when it comes to strategy, content creation and finding the right channel and voice for your brand. Not only that, we offer previews of all campaigns so that each proposed social media post can be approved in advance.
- Why does growing local brand awareness online help? ( September 19, 2017 )
- Top 5 ways to grow on social media ( August 31, 2017 )
- Why is ‘Social Media’ so important for businesses? ( August 24, 2017 )
- Social media marketing for chiropractors ( September 7, 2015 )
- 3 reasons to trust us with your Social Media Marketing ( July 10, 2014 )
- Top 5 reasons to outsource your social media management ( June 30, 2014 )
- Our day with Barclays! ( June 26, 2014 )
- It’s not ALWAYS about the number of ‘likes’ you have on Facebook… ( May 28, 2014 )