We’ve decided to share the top 5 reasons why our clients have come to us. If you’re thinking about having a third party to manage your social media, have a look and see which of these five reasons apply to you.
1. Fear of losing business to competitors who are using social media already
2. Lack of knowledge
3. Not enough time
4. Nobody within the company was suitable to take on the responsibility
5. Never used social media
- Why does growing local brand awareness online help? ( September 19, 2017 )
- Top 5 ways to grow on social media ( August 31, 2017 )
- Why is ‘Social Media’ so important for businesses? ( August 24, 2017 )
- Social media marketing for chiropractors ( September 7, 2015 )
- “Great Results, Good Value, Creative” ( September 22, 2014 )
- 3 reasons to trust us with your Social Media Marketing ( July 10, 2014 )
- Our day with Barclays! ( June 26, 2014 )
- It’s not ALWAYS about the number of ‘likes’ you have on Facebook… ( May 28, 2014 )
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.